top of page
10 Loan Commandments
What NOT to do during the loan process.
1. Do NOT change or quit jobs
2. Do NOT buy a car, truck or boat (unless you plan to live in it)
3. Do NOT max out your credit cards
4. Do NOT close any credit accounts
5. Do NOT spend your down payment money
6. Do NOT buy furniture (or make large purchases) before your loan closes
7. Do NOT become self employed
8. Do NOT make any large undocumented deposits into your bank account
9. Do NOT shuffle your money
10. DO NOT co-sign for ANYONE!
Any of these can considerably alter your approval status and can cause your real estate transaction to fall apart. Please let us know immediately if any of these situations change for you.
bottom of page